- Managing Attorney
A native of Siberia, Russia, Dina Khismatulina is an LLM graduate of Emory University School of Law. She earned her first law degree in 1999 from Tomsk State University, one of the top law schools in Russia. After graduation, Dina worked as an in-house counsel for an Internet mass media company in Siberia. From 1999 to 2002 she worked as in-house counsel for one of the subsidiaries of Gazprom JSC, the top natural gas producer in Russia and one of the largest companies in the world, where she focused on contract, corporate, and antitrust matters.
Prior to moving to the U.S., Dina also worked in Moscow, handling civil litigation and bankruptcy cases. After moving to Atlanta in 2003, she worked as a paralegal concentrating on personal injury, immigration, civil litigation, and family law. Dina became a U.S. Citizen in 2008, and in 2013 she graduated from Emory University School of Law with an LLM degree. While at Emory, Dina was an active member of both the Student Body Association and International Law Society. She joined The Manely Firm, P.C. in November 2014 after successfully passing the Bar.
Dina is fluent in English and Russian, and she is a member of the American Society of International Law as well as its Women in International Law section.
Dina lives in Sandy Springs with her husband and children. She is an avid tennis player and a member of ALTA and USTA. Dina is admitted to practice law in Russia as well as here in Georgia where she has been admitted to Georgia State and Superior Courts, as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Dina and the Lawrenceville team were proudly recognized by Gwinnett Magazine as 2020, 2021, 2022's Best of Gwinnett's "Best Family Law Attorney."
Dina is active in her professional community and has served as Co-President of the Gwinnett County Bar Family Law Section since 2019, where she actively helps lead and support Gwinnett Bar events. Dina is an active partner with Global Atlanta in service and support of Georgia's consulate community. She has also been a featured speaker with the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce on International Family Law matters. She has been selected as a 2020-2023 Super Lawyer and highlighted nationally in Super Lawyer's Magazine article "Catching the American Dream" that features her professionalism and international experiences. Also, with the recent relocation of The Manely Firm's Atlanta office, Dina now acts as the Managing Attorney in Atlanta.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified paralegal, VGA, 2003
- Georgia, 2014
- Russia, 1999
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- Tomsk State University Law School, Tomsk
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- LL.M. - 2014
- Honors: International Law Society
- Honors: Student Body Association
- 3 Key Things to Know About Child Support Jurisdiction, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2021
- Our New Atlanta Office! The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2021
- Custody: They're Watching You!, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2017
- Atlanta Family Law Attorney Murder Suicide , The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2016
- Custody Battles, A Necessary Evil?, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog , 2015
- Health is not valued till sickness comes, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2022
- Georgia Mandates 50/50 Parenting Time? Could Be!, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2021
- Georgia Mandates 50/50 Parenting Time? Could Be! Part II, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2021
- Michael E. Manely, Esq.
- Matthew McGahren, Esq.
- Andrew T. Ordyha
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, 2020-2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia State Bar, Family Law Section, 2014 to Present
- American Society of International Law, 2014 to Present
- Women in International Law Atlanta
- Co-President of the Gwinnett County Bar Family Law Section 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Gwinnett County Bar
- Atlanta Bar
Past Employment Positions
- Vostokgazprom, JSC (Tomsk, Russia), In house counsel, 1999 to 2002
- Paritet Pravo, CC (Moscow, Russia), Lawyer, 2002 to 2003
Pro Bono Activities
- Pro Bono cases with Cobb Legal Aid
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation