Marietta Family Lawyer, William King
William is a graduate of Reinhardt University in Waleska, Georgia, where
he received scholarships for his achievements in the classroom and on
the baseball field. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in history.
He received honors graduating magna cum laude. He is also a member of
the Historical Honor Society.
William graduated from Georgia State Law where he received honors graduating
cum laude. He also served as the secretary, vice president, and president
of the Family Law Society. William has worked for the firm for over a
decade as a student intern, runner, secretary, receptionist, office clerk,
paralegal, law clerk, and now associate attorney.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Georgia State University College Law, Atlanta, Georgia - 2016
- Honors - Cum Laude
- Reinhardt University, Waleska, Georgia - 2011
- Honors - Magna Cum Laude
- Historical Honor Society
- Family Law Society - Secretary, Vice President, President
- Kiwanis U40 - Tech Chair, Membership Chair
- Soulstice, Inc. - Board Member